To create balance within ourselves, we must keep our chakra fields clear of negative energies by meditating. And by doing so, we can release the old and open up to make away for new positive energies to flow through. Just like our air can get stagnant, so can our energies. This helps keep you grounded, more focused so you can be productive. You will feel lighter on your feet and will not feel so weighed down.
The Following seven primary chakras are described as follows:
1. Muladhara, Base or Root Chakra (ovaries)
2. Swadhisthana, Sacral Chakra (last bone in spinal cord)
3. Manipura, Solar Plexus (navel area)
4. Anahata, Heart Chakra (heart center)
5. Vishuddha, Throat Chakra (throat and neck area)
6. Ajna, Brow or Third Eye Chakra (pineal gland or third eye)
7. Sahasrara, Crown Chakra (top of head, soft spot area)
Meditate on one Chakra/color at a time.